Saturday, December 15, 2012

Applique Lessons/Tutorials

The Missouri Star Company is my favorite place to go for my lessons on quilting.  They are generous to a fault in giving us these free online.  They have put out a four-part series on applique that I think is astoundingly good.  I have put links to these right here for you to access:

Part 1 Rectangles and Applique Basics:



Part 2 Stars, peaks and valleys:


Part 3 and 4 to come.

Anyway, I don't want to just take their stuff and run.  Please visit the Missouri Star Company to see what they have to offer.  I think you will really like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness in leaving a comment. Sorry for the verification, but I have had a lot of trouble with spam lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...