Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pattern Design Debut

It has been such a long time since I have updated this blog.  There is a reason for this.  I have been busy starting up a quilt design business with my husband, Gary, a very talented artist.  We have been learning EQ7, making quilt designs and even designing some new tools that as a quiltmaker I wish were on the market. 

Starting very soon we will give you some teasers with the release of some of our designs free for you to use.

Our personal designs and tutorials will be listed in the left hand column.  The right hand column will be reserved for links to other peoples wonderful work.

We hope to see you back here real soon for our first design.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness in leaving a comment. Sorry for the verification, but I have had a lot of trouble with spam lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...