Friday, February 12, 2010

Free Pillowcase Pattern and Over 90 Free Quilt Patterns

I just found this wonderful site with a ton of free patterns.  The first one is this pillow case below.
If this isn't good enough, check out the 90 plus quilt patterns available over at Cotton Classics.  They are producers of fine collections of fabrics.  They have pictures of everything they make along with a store locator where you can purchase them.  Check it out, because you will be amazed. 
  Go to:  Cotton Classics
You will find a permanent link to this in the free patterns section in the sidebar.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for these great links. I just realized you had another blog and I've just become a follower!!
    Have a great weekend,
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness in leaving a comment. Sorry for the verification, but I have had a lot of trouble with spam lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...