Sunday, July 20, 2014

Starching and Getting and Keeping Your Iron Clean Tutorial by Sharon Schamber

I am back to sing Sharon Schamber's praises.  She is one of my favorite teachers who shares her expertise here on the Internet for free.  I owe so much to her.

Today I wanted to share two thingsby here, how to starch and how to keep your iron clean.  Again, NONE of this is from me.  It is all Sharon.  Here are her videos, and please tell Sharon if you like them how much you appreciate her work on our behalf.

CLEANING YOUR IRON:


USING STARCH (This is for machine applique, but there are techniques here for getting flakeless starching.):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness in leaving a comment. Sorry for the verification, but I have had a lot of trouble with spam lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...