Monday, May 14, 2012

Folding Template

Carla Hegeman Crim of the Scientific Seamstress Blog has created a wonderful tool that she includes with all of her patterns.  It is called a Folding Template.  It is used for folding over fabric and ironing a crease or hem in fabric.  I LOVE this.  Believe or not, she is a molecular biologist turned pattern maker.  How is that for career path changes?  At any rate, this is one smart and generous lady who has created a tool for us that I know I will use often.  I will put a permanent link to it in the tool section.  Thank you SO much Carla.

I have checked out Carla's patterns, and she she has designed adorable designs for children's clothing along with some accessories. If you sew for children, you will LOVE her designs. If you do go over there, please let her know how much you appreciate her sharing this template with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness in leaving a comment. Sorry for the verification, but I have had a lot of trouble with spam lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...