Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wool Applique Tutorial

It is not necessary to reinvent the wheel, because someone already did that very well. That's how I feel about this tutorial on wool applique. Ann at Cottons 'n Wool did a fantastic job with her explanations and pictures and gave some great tips that I have never seen before on wool applique. I have been working on something like this, and this tutorial has changed the way I am going to finish it. Please visit her blog and see this great tutorial. She also gives sources for wool and how to start a wool stash. I will post this in our tutorial section for future reference.

See the wool applique tutorial here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness in leaving a comment. Sorry for the verification, but I have had a lot of trouble with spam lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...