Friday, October 21, 2011

Zipper Tutorials

How many of us resist bags, purses and other really fun sewing projects because we are scared to death of zippers?  Here are some wonderful tutorials from Creative Threats that take the mystery and fear out of doing zippers:






I took a class this past year on installing zippers in bags, and my teacher had a very wonderful technique that added fabric to each end of the zipper leaving a smoother corner on both edges.  I will try and get a little tutorial for you done on that when I get time.

These tutorials can be found in the Tutorial section in the future.  Just click on the tab above for finding them easy when you need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness in leaving a comment. Sorry for the verification, but I have had a lot of trouble with spam lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...